UNGA 2021: Health for All Advocacy Toolkit Launch
On the sidelines of the 76th session of the United Nations General Assembly, the Civil Society Engagement Mechanism for UHC2030 (CSEM) hosted an event on civil society engagement and participation in UHC advocacy from policy development to implementation on the ground.
Advocating for Universal Health Coverage: A New Toolkit for Civil Society
Tuesday, 28 September 2021
- Justin Koonin, Co-Chair, UHC2030 Steering Committee
- Natia Loladze, President, Georgia Red Cross Society
- RD Marte, Executive Director, APCASO
- Collins Masinde, Chairperson, Youth for Sustainable Development – Bungoma, Kenya
- Samuel Matsikure, Program Manager, GALZ, Zimbabwe
- Eliana Monteforte, Director of Special Projects, Global Health Council
This event was co-hosted by CSEM, UHC2030, APCASO, Aidsfonds, Georgia Red Cross, Global Health Council, GNP+, IFRC, Living Goods, Love Alliance, Management Sciences for Health, NCD Alliance, UNAIDS, WACI Health, and White Ribbon Alliance Kenya.