The CSEM recently released draft Civil Society Calls to Action for COVID-19. These Calls to Action are based on various documents including the Key Asks from the UHC Movement for the UN High-Level Meeting (UN HLM) on Universal Health Coverage (UHC) and the Civil Society Priority Actions for the UN HLM on UHC which received extensive inputs from civil society as well as other key stakeholders. These advocacy messages are adapted for Covid-19 with inputs CSEM gathered from our recent Civil Society Participation in the Covid-19 Response survey which received responses from 200 individuals from 58 countries in Africa, Asia, North America and Latin America and the Caribbean. The CSEM will be hosting webinars to gather more inputs from civil society. The intention is to incorporate these inputs and then release the document as final in the coming weeks. In the meantime, the CSEM urges civil society to incorporate these Calls to Action in ongoing advocacy efforts to ensure no one is left behind in the fight against this global disease. To read the Calls to Action click here.
- Communities at the Heart of UHC and CSEM Host a Virtual Discussion Forum
- The CSEM Secretariat Announces New Co-Host: WACI Health
- CSEM Releases Draft Civil Society Calls to Action for COVID-19
- Covid 19: A Test for Political Leaders to Truly Leave No One Behind
- Covid 19: A Test For Political Leaders to Truly Leave No One Behind